Brutal military operations continue in Jhaoo and other parts of Balochistan. Dil Murad Baloch

October 9, 2019

Baloch National Movement’s Information Secretary Dil Murad Baloch condemned the abduction of four Baloch people from a single family from the area of Jhaoo by Pakistani security forces. The condemnation was expressed in a series of tweets.

 

A few days ago, the monthly report of September 2019 was released by Baloch National Movement highlighting the on-going military operations in Jhaoo and other parts of Balochistan. The report pointed out the continuous operations and said, "Pakistani army has been engaged in a military operation in Jhaoo and has been continuously targeting people of Jhaoo and collectively punishing them. More than 400 people were arrested and shifted into military torture cells in this week-long military operations "

 

 

Dil Murad Baloch highlighted the ordeal of a family in his tweet in which he mentioned, "The whole family of Darvesh Baloch is a victim of Pakistani State barbarism. Darvesh is a native of Jhaoo, district Awaran, but due to the horrific operations, they were compelled to migrate to district Lasbella. They were not even spared in their new place of refuge.”

 

https://twitter.com/DMBaloch_/status/1181640329126141953?s=19

 

 

Darvesh Baloch´s whole family is a victim of Pakistani Security Forces´ atrocities. His family left their native village and moved to district Lasbella because of the continued brutalities and barbarities of Pakistani forces. Hundreds of other families were forced under intense Army pressure to leave their ancestral places and move to other areas of Sindh and Balochistan as internally displaced persons (IDPs). However, they are still not spared and are subjected to state brutalities and oppression in new places.

 

 

 

In his second tweet he confirmed the names

 

of the four persons from Darvesh Baloch´s family, he said, "Previously, his two nephews Sudeer & Nadil s/o Khair Mohd along with his another relative Zubair s/o Hashum were abducted on April 21, 2019. Today his 14 years old son Nadeem has whisked away from Hub Chuki, Lasbela. The civilized world must intervene in Balochistan.” 

 

 

https://twitter.com/DMBaloch_/status/1181640333932806144

 

 

Such acts of enforced disappearances of innocent common people are meant to terrorize the people of Balochistan to maintain its colonial dominance in Balochistan through subjugation. However, the Baloch nation has the will to defend and nullify all the misadventures of Pakistan in Balochistan. The humanitarian situation in Balochistan has already at the lowest ebb possible which demands the intervention of the civilized world; But in the case of Balochistan, the silence of the United Nations and other International Organizations is not just questionable but immensely hypocritical.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts

A tale of unending hope and expectations Written by: Sammi Baloch

June 30, 2019

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive